I could've been somebody by now
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i can't believe that you could just say
that "the answers unlock this gate"
”Yes.” She says, and he understands. He gets it. Even if it hurts – but this whole thing had hurt. It had plagued and pained him to have done this to them when they had been the only ones at his side. When she had been the one when Nate was missing to try and keep him safe. And all he can do is swallow hard, his chin dipping in a small nod, giving her the room she needs to speak, without interruption. He needs to do that much. “I know.” He admits quietly, softly, like a breath of wind that passes through the Fingers.

Hotaru moves closer and his gaze wavers, it remains trained on her though his lashes flutter slightly with the shudder that passes through them. “I understand.” He says quietly, but doesn’t move away, fighting against his better judgement and lifts his hand to reach up, to debate between pushing back that piece of rogue blonde hair that blows about in the stormy air that breezes through. “I never meant for this to happen, Hotaru. I never wanted to hurt you.” He picks his words carefully. He knows he hurt her. He hadn’t meant it, but he accepts that he has.

Her comment of being his wife has him swallowing hard again, slipping away from his hesitation, to reach out to push that piece of hair back. “You were in all the ways that mattered.” He offers her gently, lips twisting in a frown that tugs at the scar spanning his face. “You’ve always deserved everything you could get your hands on. You’ve always deserved more than me.” And maybe that’s why he and Nate had bonded so well, had gotten to this point. Because they were so similar in all the ways that Hotaru was better than them. And Sunjata specifically had gone and done a roundabout way of hurting her just as her past lovers had.

Still, it cracks his façade, in the glassiness in his gaze too as he withdraws, takes a slow and deep inhale. “I don’t want you to forgive me or anything. I just… I need you to know and understand how sorry I am for this. For all of it – with my father and Nate and this… I truly am so sorry.
'cause if you knew his name, not a thing would change
you'd still be wishing you were blessed
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
I could've been somebody by now - by Hotaru - 03-24-2021, 05:08 AM
RE: I could've been somebody by now - by Sunjata - 03-24-2021, 05:16 AM
RE: I could've been somebody by now - by Hotaru - 03-24-2021, 05:26 AM
RE: I could've been somebody by now - by Sunjata - 03-24-2021, 05:41 AM
RE: I could've been somebody by now - by Hotaru - 03-24-2021, 05:59 AM
RE: I could've been somebody by now - by Sunjata - 03-24-2021, 06:13 AM
RE: I could've been somebody by now - by Hotaru - 03-24-2021, 06:37 AM