Feline Conversations (OPEN)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

"A bar is always a good place for that." Remi agreed with a nod and gentle smile. The mention of the midwife made Remi inwardly grin. If anyone was to greet someone upon arriving Caido, Phoebe would likely be the best at it. She had a calming way about her—surely something she either learned as a midwife or was what made her such a good one (apparently)—and knew enough to help with the sudden shock. "She is a good friend. I cannot think anyone I would rather meet if I was just arriving here myself." The alchemist added with an agreeable and understanding nod.

With a grin, Remi glanced around. He did not see either Edy or Bastien at work, which was a bit strange. Then again, given Vai did not actually pay them, Remi supposed it wasn't terribly surprising that at times they had other things better to do. With a nod, Remi made his way behind the bar. Grabbing for one of the amber bottles he'd just placed away, he gestured at two clean glasses that floated behind him and landed gently before Arthur. Pouring them each a generous shot, Remi held his glass up for the king to cheers. "You have certainly arrived at an interesting time Arthur, but welcome just the same." The alchemist said, trying not to focus on the mans too-blue eyes, before allowing the liquid to slide easily down his throat.

REMI
Traded my soul to free my mind, "can I go back to being blind?"
I ask myself one too many times
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Feline Conversations (OPEN) - by Remi - 01-30-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Feline Conversations (OPEN) - by Arthur - 02-01-2019, 04:52 PM
RE: Feline Conversations (OPEN) - by Remi - 02-01-2019, 05:04 PM
RE: Feline Conversations (OPEN) - by Arthur - 02-01-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Feline Conversations (OPEN) - by Remi - 02-01-2019, 06:01 PM
RE: Feline Conversations (OPEN) - by Arthur - 02-03-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: Feline Conversations (OPEN) - by Remi - 02-04-2019, 03:37 AM
RE: Feline Conversations (OPEN) - by Arthur - 02-04-2019, 04:13 PM
RE: Feline Conversations (OPEN) - by Remi - 02-07-2019, 04:27 PM