[RQ] deep dive for peace of mind
Nerissa
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
this lighthouse I built to guide my feet has burned out and I forgot where I'm going
Anchors weigh a lot. Luckily, Raz is pretty strong and has fellows like Mik at her beck ‘n call - at least for this kind’a thing.

They are cuttin’ it fairly close, though, so when Aurelia and Nate tell her that the anchors are ready, she wastes no time in sendin’ a message to Neriss and waitin’ at the beach for the mermaid to appear. The anchors are already half-in, half-out of the water, rocks from the Rainbow Road and Apopo in a small bag tied to her waist, and the manta-ray choker triple-checked, lyin’ against her neck.

Raza swallows anxiously. Her trip out to the Maw didn’t help much in terms’a settlin’ the uneasy feeling she has about diving into the ocean like this (and no, it ain’t like repairing the Ark or swimmin’ through the tunnels of the Fingers) - but if it would keep Torchline (and ultimately, the Hanged Man) safe from monsoons, she’ll do it - even with the bits and pieces she's heard about Nerissa.
RAZA

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] deep dive for peace of mind - by Raza - 03-24-2021, 03:43 PM
RE: [RQ] deep dive for peace of mind - by Nerissa - 03-26-2021, 05:15 AM
RE: [RQ] deep dive for peace of mind - by Raza - 03-27-2021, 04:35 PM
RE: [RQ] deep dive for peace of mind - by Nerissa - 04-05-2021, 04:15 PM
RE: [RQ] deep dive for peace of mind - by Raza - 04-06-2021, 01:50 AM
RE: [RQ] deep dive for peace of mind - by Nerissa - 04-16-2021, 05:18 AM
RE: [RQ] deep dive for peace of mind - by Raza - 04-19-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [RQ] deep dive for peace of mind - by Nerissa - 05-12-2021, 06:47 AM