bloodlust and freedom
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
Nate had set off and Sunjata had needed to come to terms with it. It was still at the point where it was difficult for him to think about whatever the future held, trying to focus on Kamaria and the daughter that had been given to him far sooner than he had ever expected her to be. He barely had a hold of himself let alone someone else that needed it. So today was one of the first days of his change, of his attempts. The house was somewhat of a mess while they made up Kamaria’s room, his not so great attempt at dinner that he works to clean up after he’d gotten Kamaria into bed.

And now there was nothing else but the quiet sound of the rain outside, the lanterns flickering, quiet commentary given to the griffin that sleeps by the heart alit with flame. He’s drying off a plate when the knock happens and he’s confused - because the last few times someone had come to knock on his door they had been life altering. First with Vai, beaten and bloody at his doorstep. The second when Safrin had brought Kamaria to him.

He doesn’t know what to expect this time, sure that if it were Nate that his husband would simply walk through the door, not even bother with the rest of it.

So it sets him a bit on edge, a clench to his jaw as he makes his way toward the door, wearing nothing more than a sleeveless shirt, his hair a bit of a curled mess. He reaches the door quicker than he expects, the locks unlocking with an audible click of it falling back into its mechanism, and he opens the door a fraction, his steel gaze peering out to spy a face he hasn’t seen in years.

He doesn’t notice Nate at first, not as he swings open the door wide, not as he tries to determine if she’s a ghost, not as he tries to figure out whether or not she’s a trick played on him. He runs through all his options, working his jaw in a way that tugs at the scar their father had given him recently across half of his face. “Saartjie?” He manages, he croaks, scanning her for the lie within it when he sees Nate’s jacket and he works to try and tap up his Attuned mental walls again.

He steps forward with a few long strides to meet her, reaching for her, to prove to himself that she’s real – she has to be, she’s wearing Nate’s jacket – before he tries to pull her into a hug against his chest. “Ek het jou verloor.” He says quietly, almost ashamed, tears burning in his gaze as everything comes to him, as the past few years since they’d departed comes to mind. What had she done? What had become of her? His swimming gaze seeks out Nate, wherever the Ascended demigod may be, a flimsy wall cutting off his end of the Attuned bond opening up to send a broken, hoarse, pained sound. You found her.

Ek het jou verloor - I lost you
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
bloodlust and freedom - by Saartjie - 03-25-2021, 09:08 PM
RE: bloodlust and freedom - by Nate - 03-26-2021, 02:05 AM
RE: bloodlust and freedom - by Saartjie - 03-26-2021, 02:38 AM
RE: bloodlust and freedom - by Nate - 03-26-2021, 06:18 AM
RE: bloodlust and freedom - by Saartjie - 03-28-2021, 01:57 AM
RE: bloodlust and freedom - by Nate - 03-29-2021, 03:29 AM
RE: bloodlust and freedom - by Saartjie - 03-31-2021, 02:27 AM
RE: bloodlust and freedom - by Nate - 03-31-2021, 05:50 AM
RE: bloodlust and freedom - by Saartjie - 04-08-2021, 08:17 PM
RE: bloodlust and freedom - by Nate - 04-11-2021, 09:26 PM
RE: bloodlust and freedom - by Saartjie - 04-14-2021, 12:04 AM