To Samuel Wordsworth
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

(As per the instructions, this letter has been sent via Torchline).

Dear Juniper,

Firstly I thank you from the bottom of my heart for reaching out to me. I know how deep the division between our people lies and that there is a lot of work to be done; hands reached out over the wounds of the past like this is just what we need. It took courage and forgiveness for you to write to me and I am thankful for that.

And on the topic of forgiveness; You are correct. I was involved in the attack on the Mathair; something that I regret now, but that does not change the fact that I was there and participated. If you want me to explain to you how the Voice is able to get her people to do these things I would be willing to, but I also understand if you don't want to hear about it at all. All I can say is that I am deeply apologetic for the incident and hope in the face of our futures we can move on. Maybe there is something the Ascended could do for the Fae; not to 'make up' for the loss, for I'm sure nothing can, but to show intention of future goodwill.

I think it would be good if we could meet face to face to discuss further developments of our plans. Clearly you know Sunjata; if you would feel more comfortable meeting in Torchline I can travel there.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed.

Thank you
Yours Sincerely,
Samuel

Messages In This Thread
To Samuel Wordsworth - by Juniper - 03-29-2021, 11:01 PM
RE: To Samuel Wordsworth - by Samuel - 03-30-2021, 06:59 PM
RE: To Samuel Wordsworth - by Juniper - 04-08-2021, 03:57 PM