[Seasonal Event] I know the world's a broken bone
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"A luxere? Oh. You...you n-need to sing." Sam advised, though the man did not look the kind to burst into song. Sam wasn't either, in fairness, but he had put his anxiety about it aside for the sake of interacting with the beautiful animals. "Or...i-if you don't like singing. You could bring fruit..." But you definitely need to do more than just sit on a rock, he thought.

"..I..d-don't dislike it." He mumbled in response to the idea he'd 'get used to' the pain. Yes, he cried and yelled, but it was still a novelty. Sam knew he would be poking at his heel all night just to feel a twinge of pain now. But that was an odd thing to tell a stranger, so he stepped towards the other man and held out a hand to accept the introduction.

"Samuel Wordsworth. I...I s-sell books. In the town. But...I c-can help you find Luxere, if you want." Perhaps the best way to ensure he didn't end up on the wrong side of this large man was to just work with him, help him. Befriending someone so fierce could be useful.

Sam looked behind him, to a thicket of trees and the beginnings of the woodlands in the distance. "..The..they hide behind trees. Do you know any songs?"

Samuel
The Sun's rim dips; the stars rush out;
At one stride comes the dark;

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] I know the world's a broken bone - by Samuel - 02-04-2019, 12:50 PM