[Seasonal Event] I know the world's a broken bone
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Y-yes? Sing?" Sam wondered if perhaps song did not exist on some of the other worlds people had come from. Maybe it was a land completely without rhythm, populated only by muscular men who punched each other and grunted. He hoped he had not offended Deimos but took a step back just in case, so he had a head start.

The fruit...exploded? He had lived here his whole life and knew nothing of exploding fruit. Sam glanced at Deimos' large hands, his strong arms. Maybe he had simply crushed it accidentally and wished to cover up the crime.

As unwilling and confused as he seemed, Deimos suddenly gave in and began to whistle, a sound so loud and cutting it made Sam jump at first. But it was a tune, even if it wasn't a song, so he just tried his best to nod encouragingly. He didn't sing himself, too wary of random strangers jumping up to catch him doing something so embarrassing, but kept an eye out for Luxere.

Eventually, after a few bars of the tune coming from Deimos, he saw a hint of shining blue in the treeline beyond. "Look!" He said, pointing towards it. "I-It's working! Do you...have any words?"

Samuel
The Sun's rim dips; the stars rush out;
At one stride comes the dark;

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] I know the world's a broken bone - by Samuel - 02-10-2019, 02:30 PM