[se] new experiences in an old world
hotaru
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1425
I am not a scholar and I don't believe in fate
While Noah had never been the adventurous sort by nature, with his brother receiving all of those genes, with the portals being a part of his life now and the travelling to have happened organically, the hunter was more willing than before. Noah nodded as Hotaru stepped away from him, a smile curling the corners of his lips. "Yeah, that's fair." He chuckled, running his hands up both forearms and then lifting and rolling his shoulders. He could feel every move that she had made over his skin, feel every muscle tingling from the memory of her touch. But it felt good. There was less tension than before, and less tension than he could probably even remember. This may be the most relaxed his body, his muscles, had felt in quite some time.

The hunter stood from the massage table and grabbed his shirt. He placed it over his head and pulled his arms through, watching as the valkyrie wiped her hands clean of the oils she had been using. "I feel great. Like I could actually sleep tonight." He flashed her a toothy grin, and though the words he chose seemed off-hand, they were true. Noah couldn't remember the last night he slept through from the time he laid down until the next day started. with this treatment, though, it might be tonight that changed that for him. "Thank you for your time. You can expect some seal delivered later this afternoon." He had closed the distance to his outerwear by this time, and had started suiting up for the cold of Halo. "Thank you."

the hunter ducked out, his muscles relaxed, his cup full, but his heart pulsing for more.

FINISHED

NOAH

Messages In This Thread
[se] new experiences in an old world - by Noah - 03-31-2021, 08:41 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Hotaru - 04-01-2021, 12:10 AM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Noah - 04-06-2021, 03:54 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Hotaru - 04-07-2021, 04:54 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Noah - 04-08-2021, 06:12 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Hotaru - 04-08-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Noah - 04-14-2021, 03:06 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Hotaru - 04-14-2021, 08:36 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Noah - 04-15-2021, 08:12 PM