[Seasonal Event] when the day met the night
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825

The screech sent chills down Phoebe's spine.  Her heart jumped to her throat and everything in her brain said run but her muscles would not. She had never heard something so terrifying in her life. In that moment of chaos she was certain it was the end. The stampeding Luxere, the shriek and the breathing, her own adrenaline sending her into a panic - how could it be anything but that?

And then it stopped. All was silent. All was calm.

Melita's voice caught her attention and Phoebe was quick to nod. "Yes. We need to get to where we will be staying for Long Night." she said, remembering Safrin's words. She looked at the other woman seriously. "I can explain more later, but pray that the goddess Safrin watches over you this Long Night...I've a very bad feeling." she said, concern coloring her voice.

Phoebe would then walk with Melita back to town, briefly stopping at her residence before leaving her at the Rathskeller. She made a stop by her clinic then to get her things and beelined it for Emmett's home, quietly praying for Safrin to watch over her as she made her way there. Needless to say, Phoebe was throughly thoroughly shook up by what she had heard.

Phoebe
shine like gold, buzz like a bee, oh you make me smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] when the day met the night - by Phoebe - 02-14-2019, 12:35 AM