Locke
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
i am baby
(The writing is slightly better this time. It’s clear he’s been practicing. Or trying to at least. Attached is another package. Because goodies! There's still drawings all over the paper, a skyboat, a bunch of cakes and candies, a pair of socks.)

Dear Kitten, (There’s a cat drawn here)

I think airsick is right. And no, I didn’t. I don’t get seasick either though so I might be a bad judge of that. I did see someone get sick though. It made for a fun trip. You’ll have to let me know how you feel when you come here. I think the Silk Houses are something like that. Ronin said there is a really nice brothel there. I kind of want to go but I think I’ve been spoiled. I promise to keep my socks dry. Just for you.

I hope you start to sleep better soon. I miss being in your bed too. The barracks are cozy enough but I can’t say I don’t miss your sheets. I hope you get more clients soon, or sleep. Or both. Monsoon season will be over before you know it and you can come visit me or maybe I can come visit you. You could always just come up here, if something happens. Or I’m sure one of your contacts in Torchline can do something. I’m sure you have them.

I wasn’t really thinking about baking when I was there but I’ll keep it in mind. I really like the spicy one you sent. It’s keeping me warm on the colder, rainier days. I didn’t know you liked sweets but I’ve found you some more. I hope they don’t melt in the Torchline heat. I’m glad you liked the cake though.

Please take advantage of me.

Take care,
-Locke

PS. I hope you like the candies. The Frey ones are my favorites.

PSS. Still no dragon. I think it's gonna be awhile.

(In the package, there’s another tin of the dragon egg candies, a box of phallically shaped chocolates filled with creme, along with a variety of taffies. There’s also a box of current teacakes.)
LOCKE

Messages In This Thread
Locke - by Maeve - 04-01-2021, 08:10 PM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-03-2021, 11:57 PM
RE: Locke - by Maeve - 04-04-2021, 12:27 AM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-04-2021, 02:56 AM
RE: Locke - by Maeve - 04-04-2021, 03:31 AM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-05-2021, 11:55 PM
RE: Locke - by Maeve - 04-06-2021, 12:51 AM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-06-2021, 02:07 AM
RE: Locke - by Maeve - 04-06-2021, 03:22 AM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-06-2021, 03:27 PM