Locke
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
i am baby
Dearest Madam Kitten,

I hope you don’t get sick when you visit me. But if it’s bad, I’m sure I’ll have some time to come visit you. I told you I have no business in brothels. At least not usually. I’ve heard it’s pretty nice. I do miss the smell of sex though so maybe I’ll swing by. Any brothel secrets I should know? A special menu?

Everyone left? Aren’t the girls with you? I miss you too though. The barracks smell like sweat and steel and leather which is well and good but not as soothing as lavender. You’re friends with Sunjata? How did that happen? Did you sleep with him? (This is scratched out but not very well.) I feel better knowing you can probably stay with him if you need. As long as no one sets his house on fire again. I didn’t know he had a daughter. I’m sure she likes having a woman around. I bet you make a good stand in mom. I wish you were here though. I have so many things I want to show you.

I may be a good cook but some things are even tastier. Please keep making jokes about the gods. I am. I haven’t been smote yet but I’m waiting. Honestly I hope it’s Frey who does it. Glad you liked the candies though. I’ll be sure to send some with each letter. I hope you find something to do soon. Or someone. I’ve heard that’s a good way to pass the time.

I’ll say please all you want.

Still not a Dragoon,
Locke

PS. Thanks for the blanket. It’s so soft and I can tell everyone is jealous.

PSS. I don’t know if you’d want something like this but I don’t have a blanket to send.

(Enclosed with the letter is one of his shirts. It’s soft from being worn and shows signs of age. It’s clear he’s worn it a lot. There’s also more candies in a variety of shapes and flavors and colors. There’s also a bag of ‘dragon poop’ chocolates.)
LOCKE

Messages In This Thread
Locke - by Maeve - 04-01-2021, 08:10 PM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-03-2021, 11:57 PM
RE: Locke - by Maeve - 04-04-2021, 12:27 AM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-04-2021, 02:56 AM
RE: Locke - by Maeve - 04-04-2021, 03:31 AM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-05-2021, 11:55 PM
RE: Locke - by Maeve - 04-06-2021, 12:51 AM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-06-2021, 02:07 AM
RE: Locke - by Maeve - 04-06-2021, 03:22 AM
RE: Locke - by Locke - 04-06-2021, 03:27 PM