[Seasonal Event] left a nod over sleeping waves
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

S A M U E L

Sam's hand shook in the second of silence; the inability to do even this simple task eating at him. Pathetic, his father's voice rang in his ears. Unable to even get a couple of fish. Being so soft, so empathetic, so sensitive...it was all accumulated into the moment where he couldn't quite plunge the spear down...then Melita offered to take on the responsibility for him.

Could he really ask someone he didn't know to do this? Was it as big of a thing as he imagined it to be? Both questions went unanswered as his body took control and handed her the stick almost without thought. "...If...if you wouldn't mind m-maybe just um...showing me how to do it?" He managed to mumble, speaking before his thoughts had entirely caught up.

Sam shifted back from the water to watch Melita do it, hoping that perhaps witnessing her courage would help him to make some of his own. Even that maybe it would shame him into action, that he had to get a stranger to do this dirty work for him. "I'm...so-sorry. To um...impose."

I AM THE OCEAN CLAWING AT YOUR MOON

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] left a nod over sleeping waves - by Samuel - 02-05-2019, 04:15 PM