break the silence
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
death, you bring death and destruction to all that you touch
Would Safrin barter with Vi? Would the herald truly go to such lengths? Would Vi care? There was a long standing history of hatred and vigilance against the Ascended, and while Deimos was certainly not privy to the Old God’s beliefs, thoughts, or patterns, the likelihood of it going well seemed precarious at best. He winced inwardly at the proposition, at the aspect of it all falling hopelessly flat, and the pile of ruins and wreckage damned and due to occur. They were headed towards war. Angles drawn. Sides posturing, sneering, rebelling. Perhaps the Sword existed in a mindset built for plotting, scheming, and calculating, and not hoping.

Sunjata could sputter and rage and sneer all he wanted; it was met with apathy and indifference, the cold outlook of the Reaper seditiously spread along nonchalant features. He could lash out all he wanted, the result would likely be the same – the piercing nature of his gaze settling back upon the Flood as he tried to angle it back towards him. One could almost hear the tides of Rexanna entering the fold. “I have made my share of mistakes, but I learned from them.” he admitted and offered. Sunjata had heard them all before. They’d even conversed along the General’s plans to amend and right the wrongs, as best he could. “We have yet to discuss it.” Something damned and due to happen in the near future, unfortunately. A minor semblance of trepidation warred between his ribs, but that was for neither here nor there. “I have always had a side.” And begrudged none of them for their choice in Gods – he’d been proud of the Penumbra for finding a way to escape Zariah, for having Bastien, and eventually Azrael (even if there’d been apprehension in that too), for choosing herself instead of every other god damned thing.

It’d be the same for Kiada. They’d both known it the moment she rose again – reincarnated, but indebted to the Voice.

But he didn’t answer the other inquiries – because he didn’t know.

As for the other loaded questions, the beast snorted. “You knew this was coming.” Since that day in the woods, hunting and exploiting, taking opportunities – and the regret that came with not ending the fool’s life right then and there. It would’ve put an early end to the recklessness and the demolition. “I am sorry for what happened to you with your father and Remi.” From what he’d heard and been told, those precarious reaches hadn’t been all Sunjata’s doing. “However, I expected to see you had changed. That there would be something else in your explanations.” Desperation, maybe. But the sweeping boldness, impulsivity, and impetuous nature remained. “But you continue to leave so much wreckage around you, and I am tired of seeing those in my family hurt by your actions."
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
break the silence - by Deimos - 04-03-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: break the silence - by Sunjata - 04-03-2021, 10:57 PM
RE: break the silence - by Deimos - 04-03-2021, 11:33 PM
RE: break the silence - by Sunjata - 04-03-2021, 11:43 PM
RE: break the silence - by Deimos - 04-04-2021, 10:50 AM
RE: break the silence - by Sunjata - 04-04-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: break the silence - by Deimos - 04-04-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: break the silence - by Sunjata - 04-04-2021, 07:51 PM
RE: break the silence - by Deimos - 04-04-2021, 10:57 PM
RE: break the silence - by Sunjata - 04-05-2021, 05:24 AM