out of the fire again, but i'm an ember
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
Her eyes widen and Sunjata inwardly cringes at the intensity of it all. He internally chastises himself, tries to pick words that might make more sense even as she picks up on it surprisingly well. Perhaps the sitter he’s picked has done a good job at teaching her the things he can’t. He lets her continue stirring as her question is aired and opens up a whole other can of worms to work through, and Sunjata’s moving to clean up the flour off the stove so he can light it and put a plan on it.

Rounding back to her while it heats up, he picks over his words carefully. “Well, your daddy isn’t from this world originally.” That’s confusing in and of itself, really, and he doesn’t know how much she knows about Outlanders. “I came from somewhere else and I got… Plucked.” He makes a motion with his hand to lift another slice of strawberry from the plate he’d cut them on. “And I landed here.” He plops the strawberry into the batter. His gaze lifts to her face to try and see if it makes sense.
you gave all that sweat and blood,
now you think you're gonna drown
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of the fire again, but i'm an ember - by Sunjata - 04-08-2021, 11:24 PM