out of the fire again, but i'm an ember
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
Good.” He chimes to her after he’s set her down, casting his gaze down toward her where she mimics him and he can’t help but to hum a soft laugh in response. “Seventeen, but no longer than that. Got it.” He assures her, flashing her an easy and soft smile. She truly was bringing out the ease within him, the comfort of him letting go of everything else and simply focusing on his daughter and bettering himself.

So he prompts her with an easy question, a playfulness in his tone as he asks her if she’d want to be a bug. And her surprise has him chuckling a laugh as he manages to make a few more pancakes with surprising ease. They’re not great, but they’re decent and edible, at least. “Hmm. I think you’d be… A butterfly.” He raises a dark brow toward her again, humming a gentle laugh.

What kind of bug do you think I would be, Ria?” He asks, working on a few more pancakes until they’re done and he’s able to swap them to different plates, tossing Haai’s into a separate dish and sets them on the floor. He moves to pick her up and set her down on the ground toward the table. “Do you want to go and get settled in the chair and I’ll bring everything else over?” He asks, turning off the stove.
you gave all that sweat and blood,
now you think you're gonna drown
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of the fire again, but i'm an ember - by Sunjata - 04-19-2021, 05:10 AM