out of the fire again, but i'm an ember
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
love should be as flowers of the weedy sort
Kamaria drops the topic of tattoos as quickly as she became fixated on it, now that being bugs is the topic. It would be a strange adventure, she thinks, to be a bug even if only for a day. She thinks she might like it. When he says she'd be a butterfly, her eyes lift with a spark of approval. "Oh! I'd have wings, so I could fly too!" She presses her lips together thoughtfully and hums excitedly, trying to imagine it.

"You?" She pauses, lifting her brows up and then scrunching them back down as she tries to decide what he'd be. "Not a spider," she pouts her lips together, shaking her head at that, and then she breaks into a giggle, adding, "not a butterfly." He's too strong to be a butterfly.

She hasn't decided yet when he sets her down so she can go to the table. "Okay!" And she's about to zip away, lifting her arms to pretend they're butterfly wings, when she stops short. "Wait- can I help?" She asks, happy to take anything if it means it'll make the load lighter for her father.

Whatever the answer is, she'll still wait to walk over until he's ready, and ask him curiously, "Are beetles really big and strong?"
they break through cement and persist
Kamaria

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of the fire again, but i'm an ember - by Kamaria - 05-03-2021, 12:16 AM