out of the fire again, but i'm an ember
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
A low hum of agreement leaves him as her approval shines through. It sparks a soft smile to his face at the idea of it – of her attuning. But unlike his father, he wouldn’t force her into doing anything she didn’t want to. She could attune if she wanted, she could stay Accepted if she wanted to. Though, there is that little part of him that couldn’t imagine anything more wonderful than sharing that attuned bond with her just as he does Nate.

But, he returns the question onto her as he fixes the plates up, as he sets her down from the counter to go get settled in the chair at the table. “Oh, thank goodness I’m not a spider.” He hums, flashing her a playful smile. But his daughter grows distracted and asks if she can help and he nods to her, pausing to hand her the silverware they’d need and the cups for the milk they’d have with their pancakes for breakfast (empty of course), and when he’s juggled the rest of it all together, he walks with her toward the table.

Hmm, some beetles are big. Some are small. They are strong, though.” He pauses, setting her plate down and setting his down, pouring the milk into the glasses and casting a thoughtful look back at Kamaria as he helps her into her seat, then moves to sit beside her. “If not a beetle, what else?” He asks her, drowning the pancake of his own in syrup as he adds some to hers, before diving in.
you gave all that sweat and blood,
now you think you're gonna drown
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of the fire again, but i'm an ember - by Sunjata - 05-03-2021, 05:46 AM