out of the fire again, but i'm an ember
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
love should be as flowers of the weedy sort
Kamaria takes the silverware and cups gleefully, smiling as she skips over to the table and sets them haphazardly where she thinks they belong. Well, it's not perfect. She gave herself two forks and Sunjata two butterknives, and one of the cups is upside down - but at least she has the right idea!

She settles into her spot with an excited flare, eyes growing wider as she watches her father set things up (undoubtedly correcting her minor mistakes) and divvy out the pancakes and syrup. "Looks yummy!" She says with clear approval, using a fork to pick up a first bite. The strawberry pairs well with the pancake and she savors it for a moment, though her face does scrunch up thoughtfully as she chews.

"Hmm.. my teacher was telling me about this one... but I can't 'member the name. It has a bunch of legs - but not as many as a spider. And a weird tail. It goes like this," and she makes a 'C' shape with her free hand, "she says it can sting you with its tail - and it hurts - but if you're gentle, sometimes they'll let you hold them! Do you know what it is?"
they break through cement and persist
Kamaria

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of the fire again, but i'm an ember - by Kamaria - 05-08-2021, 03:31 AM