out of the fire again, but i'm an ember
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
He does rearrange the silverware, but he doesn’t comment on it. Instead, too focused on putting syrup on her pancakes and settling in to dive into them – waiting until she takes her first bite. He must not have done too terribly, given the fact that she’s still eating it, seems to be content, and when he asks her if he wasn’t a beetle what else he would be, he takes a bite of his pancake to chew on while she speaks.

There’s happiness and content at the mention of her teacher and just how well Kamaria was taking up with learning about the things she may have missed whilst in the stars, but the question he’s posed is answered in a way that has his chewing slowing and his gaze narrowing playfully. “…A scorpion?” He asks, eyeing her playfully and suspiciously, before he’s taking a sip of the milk he’s put into both their cups and considers it.

Then, he leans in toward her as if he’s about to tell her a secret – because he absolutely is. “I’m actually a bit afraid of scorpions.” He murmurs to her, pulling away with a soft laugh.

He’d always hated those fucking insects.
you gave all that sweat and blood,
now you think you're gonna drown
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of the fire again, but i'm an ember - by Sunjata - 05-08-2021, 04:46 AM