out of the fire again, but i'm an ember
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
His daughter’s eyes brighten when Sunjata mentions the scorpion’s name by name and having been correct in it, he hums a soft laugh at her excitement. There’s a glimmer of happiness that sparks in the steel of his eyes, seeing just how adorable she is as she cups the milk between both hands to drink it, and he watches her a moment longer as he leans in to give her a secret. She seems to continue to down her milk and he pulls away to take a bite of the pancakes, before she’s leaning in toward him and he meets her halfway.

Oh, they might be. I’ve been stung by them before, though.” He tells her matter-of-factly, despite the crooked smile that crosses his face, his hand reaching out to her arm. “And pinched.” He makes a gesture of playfully pinching her, not hard enough to hurt but enough to be somewhat ticklish, before he hums a soft laugh.

The conversation continues toward the things she’s learned with Aleah, until they’ve finished their breakfast and Sunjata sets the plates in the sink, prepared to play games with her the rest of the day while the rain pounds outside.

- FIN <3333
you gave all that sweat and blood,
now you think you're gonna drown
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of the fire again, but i'm an ember - by Sunjata - 05-11-2021, 06:33 AM