God Quest i've always wanted all or nothing
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
maybe that's enlightenment enough: to know that there is no final resting place of the mind; no moment of smug clarity
perhaps wisdom is realizing how small I am, and unwise
A broader smile brightens the edges of her face as Safrin describes the bangle and all of its own notions, all the blessings that will come with it. A memory, altered to remind her of what she strives to embody. Freedom, strength, power. It's a brief pulse through her, suddenly ending around and extending from her ankle.

Aurelia looks down at it with widened eyes, turning her heel to really see the entirety of its starlit surface. "Safrin- I don't know what to say," she laughs gently, relieved. "It's amazing and so thoughtful," her lips purse as she smiles back to the goddess, impressed by the gift just from the meaning behind it - let alone what else it offers. "I'll cherish it always."

But the air becomes thick with something else, a question left unspoken thus far, edging toward the tip of her tongue. "I don't want to step out of line," she starts off abruptly, expression tipping from relief to something more serious, "The quest you gave me - it opened my eyes and I realized I still have a lot to learn. But I want to be someone you can be proud of. I have all of this faith in you and I want you to trust in me, too. I want to show you that you can," she's trying very hard to choose the right words to convey the right meaning, and still she chews her lip because it doesn't quite feel like it's enough. "I want to work for that. I want to earn it properly. I've been thinking about that, about the things you said, and I decided this could be a step in that direction," she leans back on her heels and, after a slightly deeper breath, asks, "I want to be Attuned to you. Would you give me that blessing?"
and how far I have yet to go

Messages In This Thread
i've always wanted all or nothing - by Aurelia - 04-11-2021, 10:04 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 04-21-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 04-27-2021, 05:43 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-02-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-07-2021, 02:52 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-14-2021, 02:11 AM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Aurelia - 05-17-2021, 04:13 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-21-2021, 03:51 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-26-2021, 03:56 PM