[se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
what will you do when the vultures come for you, run and hide?
Deimos at the spa, Aisha's eyes widened and she gave a whistle, "No kidding? I bet your back is fucked up huh," she replied with a chuckle. "Good for her, you need more break days Deimos," and she was more sincere here. He was always on the move, and if Aisha didn't know better she would believe his facade; that his behavior was completely healthy and he didn't use work to cover up his worries and pains.

Nor should you be, Aisha snorted, "If I wasn't you'd still be shoveling right now, I'm saving you is what I'm doing." And with that, perhaps she'd reminded him he wasn't entrenched in labor that exact moment, he went back to his task.

Told that he gives too much? No kidding, Aisha nodded in agreement. "Good," she commented when he said he was working on it. His anecdote, involving Sunjata's husband, setting boundaries. It was funny yes, Aisha smirked along, but it made her wonder how many times Deimos had used his powers for the benefit of others, leaving his own self interest in the dust. "Lazy asshole," she replied with a soft chuckle, glancing up to meet Deimos's gaze, to the halfhearted humor she saw there.

"There's more to you than your strength and your magic anyway, people who just want to use you wouldn't know that," she added, brows narrowed slightly as she watched him.
AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches - by Aisha - 04-11-2021, 11:17 PM