[se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the ocean does not apologize for its depth
and the mountains do not seek forgiveness
He opened his mouth to counter her argument, and then promptly clicked it shut when he had no other retort. Hunting amused him, but it was also intermingled and entwined with stock-piling Halo’s resources – which likely still settled under ‘work’. “Fine,” the Sword hastened thereafter, the furrowing of his brows and wrinkling of his nose continuing. Then what am I supposed to do? lingered in the threshold of his Machiavellian mind, ill-used to taking time to merely stitch himself back together. To rest, when there were always other things to be done. His gaze went to the stones at first, then to the ice, and when they provided no answers to his silent inquiry, it reeled back to Aisha. “What do you recommend then?”

The notions of anytime panged against his ribs and his nefarious, cold, broken, blackened heart, and he smiled back with obvious, innate fondness. “Likewise,” Deimos gestured – in case it still needed to be said out loud.

Her sentiments stuck to him too; but part of the problem was that he’d never asked for anything in return. He’d freely given himself over and away to trial after trial, tribulation after tribulation, sacrifice after sacrifice, because it’d been those he’d considered friends, allies, and comrades. The Sword had ignored any needs of his own; had thought sheltered walls sturdy and stalwart, when they’d been crumbling and eroding from the inside. The contemplations unfurled in one singular sigh, breath pluming along the air. “I had a very long discussion with Safrin.” Beneficial, and certainly entangled with massive measures of growth, but overwhelming in its stead too.
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches - by Deimos - 04-12-2021, 09:50 PM