[se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
what will you do when the vultures come for you, run and hide?
She watched Deimos open his mouth to offer a rebuttle, her own brows raising in challenge; I dare you to fight me on this, energy. When he submitted she grinned, letting out a long and playful "Mmmmhm," in response. There was something sort of surprising about his next question, did he really not know how to relax? Aisha shrugged, "You figure out what you like to do that doesn't require hard work, and you do that."

His "likewise" was warming to hear, regardless of what assumptions she'd make from his behavior. A verbal confirmation set things in stone, that they could rely on each other, and that felt good.

Mm, Safrin, of course it was. Frustrating that the lady of the stars was the one he finally listened to, but what could be expected of the man? The deity was the push he apparently needed in order to begin reflection, "I met her briefly a long time ago," long to her was really only a year or so, but didn't it feel like much more? "So you've got a goddess giving you therapy now?"
AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches - by Aisha - 04-13-2021, 02:45 AM