[se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
what will you do when the vultures come for you, run and hide?
Drinks was a perfect example, if not one that would induce a headache later. But that was the point of relaxing, to do something not for the sake of some future outcome. Something that he wanted to do now, that would bring him happiness and soothe his soul. His answer brought a smile to Aisha's face, "Yeah, that's more like it," she cooed as he hurried up his work, finishing and offering her to come along.

Of course she obliged, following the general into the parlor, listening to his questions as she sat herself down at the counter. "Interesting. She's very beautiful, seemed sincere, kindhearted. But I've heard differently from others, I don't think I've been persuaded to trust her," she said. The tip of her finger traced the rings of the wood at the counter top, she watched Deimos prepare them glasses.

"Good for her, sounds like she knows what you need most," she teased in response, though her smirk did become more sobered thereafter. "What are you planning against the Voice?" she didn't know that Deimos was possibly interested in the coming war, in choosing sides. Aisha had avoided it as a whole, but she knew eventually that would be inevitable. His opinion would be valued on the matter, to someone who had ultimately stayed out of godly affairs.
AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches - by Aisha - 04-13-2021, 05:42 PM