[se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the ocean does not apologize for its depth
and the mountains do not seek forgiveness
A preferred bottle, hidden in the back of corner of the cabinet, wasn’t immune to his long reach, and he slid it across the cabinet layers, before plucking it and settling it along the counter. Aisha had already acquiesced, and he snorted something in return, handing her glass, and tucking his and the container into his grasp. Within moments, he’d left her behind with a smirk over his shoulder, hastening down the halls, and out towards the training grounds – still listening, still responding.

Aisha wasn’t wrong about Safrin’s merits, nor the levels of manipulation potentially behind the insinuations. It was why he’d always tried to tread as lightly as he could; though perhaps even that was far gone now. “Fair assessment,” he extended, another shrug undulating through his brawn as they entered the training proportions, his strides swift and keen, heading towards the incline at the climbing wall’s outsets. “I think it is wise to be cautious with all of them.”

The monolith then started the gradual hike upwards, drink and glass still in tow, glancing down at her for half a moment, and then narrowing his eyes as he plunged onward. Safrin had been able to see inside his mind – all the thoughts, all the emotions, all the god damned walls, and knew exactly where to pinpoint, where to hit. There’d been a keen amount. “I do not know – we never got that far.” A laugh, though a little more hollowed. “But I am tired of her negative influence on the lands. She caused the blight, and I have a suspicion it was much the same in this second bout of sickness.” Massive, expansive suffering, even at the aches and pains of her own this time, was a curious faction – but then he rounded his eyes back upon the fellow Attuned, waiting for her to scrape upwards too. “Where do you think you stand?”
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] your chest is a wall of fire; you pick torches - by Deimos - 04-13-2021, 09:22 PM