Glacial Veins
Samuel
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And here we go, "Hello, floor. Have you met my knees?"
Sam no longer sold from a stall in the market, but he still liked to walk through it's stalls and see what was available; even within the often dull Grounds, there could be wonderful finds on tables of common merchants. He was a bit of a magpie when it came to collecting trinkets; anything glazed, blue, anything with birds...he had about five collections going at any one time, because his home clearly needed more cluttered surfaces.

He was comparing two clay figurines when he overheard an angry voice from the stall over. Admittedly, at first he listened because he was being nosy and wanted to hear any gossip, but once The Voice was mentioned, Sam listened closer. It seemed that whoever this was wanted an offering for her; that they would ask so brazenly in the middle of the market was quite shocking, really. Especially with the existence of groups like the Order nowadays - didn't they know?

Normally he didn't approach strangers, but he couldn't let this person run their mouth like this. Stepping in close to them and tapping their arm, he said lowly: "I can help you see the Voice, if you come with me." If they would follow, he would try and take them to a quiet spot along the wall, still in the light and view of the stalls, but not right next to those that might have ill intent.
SAMUEL

Messages In This Thread
Glacial Veins - by Ophelia - 04-07-2021, 09:05 PM
RE: Glacial Veins - by Samuel - 04-07-2021, 09:20 PM
RE: Glacial Veins - by Ophelia - 04-07-2021, 10:50 PM
RE: Glacial Veins - by Samuel - 04-09-2021, 06:02 PM
RE: Glacial Veins - by Ophelia - 04-09-2021, 06:39 PM
RE: Glacial Veins - by Samuel - 04-11-2021, 04:27 PM
RE: Glacial Veins - by Ophelia - 04-11-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: Glacial Veins - by Samuel - 04-15-2021, 04:18 PM