Glacial Veins
Samuel
Ophelia Athanasia
Emissary

Age: 29 | Height: 5'3 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Ophelia

Ophelia has no knowledge of the danger they are courting. They grew like solitary corn in their ramshackle farm, chained and cursed to never see the boundaries beyond their fields. They know of the disdain and hatred their family held for The Voice, but if Ophelia had to listen to the followers of the Old Gods preach from their mountains, why can they not return the favor?

The tap on their arm has them turning, eerie ice shards of irises lifting to take in pale skin and auburn locks. Not quite so diminutive as Ophelia, but with a murmuring voice that eases the tight nature of their shoulders well before the words register. A similar soul then. Not caring enough to even dismiss the seller, Ophelia turns their face to the stranger and their face relaxes into a guileless hopeful expression. Without responding aloud, they follow the man away from the meandering throng of people, waiting only long enough for the man to pause before speaking.

“I am Ophelia. Please, I must acquire a gift for The Voice. It is of upmost importance. Can you help me?” Despite the urgency of the words themselves, Ophelia’s face does not hold it physically, words still soft-spoken and large eyes scarcely blinking. Firm and immovable in their faith, their goal.
it's peaceful in the deep, either way you cannot breathe
no need to pray - no need to speak

Messages In This Thread
Glacial Veins - by Ophelia - 04-07-2021, 09:05 PM
RE: Glacial Veins - by Samuel - 04-07-2021, 09:20 PM
RE: Glacial Veins - by Ophelia - 04-07-2021, 10:50 PM
RE: Glacial Veins - by Samuel - 04-09-2021, 06:02 PM
RE: Glacial Veins - by Ophelia - 04-09-2021, 06:39 PM
RE: Glacial Veins - by Samuel - 04-11-2021, 04:27 PM
RE: Glacial Veins - by Ophelia - 04-11-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: Glacial Veins - by Samuel - 04-15-2021, 04:18 PM