i need you right now
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH
set a fire for tomorrow
set it to your woes
The hunter felt as though his heart could burst from his chest. It did not pound against his ribcage like when he saw ursur in the distance, or when the dragon blinked Delphine away from him. No, this feeling was rather more a swelling. Warmth spread over him as he laid his eyes on Frey, who picked up the bundle of flowers Noah had brought for them. The hunter smiled, unabashedly, and a shaky breath left his mouth, "Thank you for coming to me." This was the first time Noah had interacted with a god or herald since he attuned, and even that was a foggy memory in his mind. It had happened when he was young.

"I do have a question for you." The Olson man shifted his body some to straighten and better look upon the herald, to take in the wonder and beauty displayed with such serenity. "It is about the Sparkbird, in the Holloweed Grounds." He lifted a brow, the back of his mind ticking with the possibilities of what Frey might think of a Halovian asking about the Grounds. "I spoke with Wessex, and she informed me that the bird had been trapped there. I don't think it is able to find where it really belongs, though." Noah shifted again, a slight nervousness settling over him.

"I have always respected the fauna of Caido." In Halo, they relied on the bounty that Rae chose for them, pelt and fur sustaining their lives. He respected that. He always worked to do what was right for both his people and the animals -- harvesting only what was necessary and taking out threats only as the last resort. "But I am not advanced enough on my own to help this bird. I was wondering if you could tell me where it came from, and how I might help it find its way there?"

feel defiance burning through my teeth
it's not enough to drag this blade across the day

Messages In This Thread
i need you right now - by Noah - 04-14-2021, 02:05 PM
RE: i need you right now - by Frey - 04-15-2021, 05:19 PM
RE: i need you right now - by Noah - 04-15-2021, 06:56 PM
RE: i need you right now - by Frey - 04-16-2021, 05:11 PM
RE: i need you right now - by Noah - 04-16-2021, 07:34 PM
RE: i need you right now - by Frey - 04-19-2021, 10:16 AM
RE: i need you right now - by Noah - 04-19-2021, 04:35 PM
RE: i need you right now - by Frey - 04-21-2021, 09:43 AM
RE: i need you right now - by Noah - 04-21-2021, 04:16 PM