you've got a friend in me
Kamaria
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Kamaria

Kamaria's eyes go wide in awe as the other girl describes a bit about Auntie Mae, where she lives, and the 'everyone' she mentions. Paige doesn't seem bothered by her curiosity, which only spurs her on to question further. "You have a big family!" She asks, or assumes, "What's that like? Did you bring all'a them with you?" Her gaze swivels down the front hallway, almost expectantly.

Paige seems real smart, if she's honest. Kamaria pauses enough to listen to her infinite wisdom about hide and seek - no, man hunt! Excitement forms into a big smile on her face. "That sounds fun!" She giggles, not at all perturbed by the idea, unafraid of things like the dark. That's when the stars shine brightest, after all. "Are you better at hiding or... hunting?" She asks more seriously - as serious as one can be about playing hide and seek with a bunch of pillows in their arms. She's carefully looking over the other girl to try and decipher the answer for herself, 'sizing her up' if you will.

The pillows are easily collected between the two of them. With a shuffle of her feet, Kamaria sets off to lead Paige into her room. "There are tons of pillows!" She affirms proudly as she barges into her own room. She hesitates a moment, not fully sure about how pillow forts are built. So without further ado, she dumps the lot of them onto her bed.

Her room is simple but also pretty wonderful, she thinks. There are a lot of blankets - one with with stars on it, handmade - and lots of her own pillows. Her bed is never made, always leaping into the next thing. Seashells, especially big conches, line her dressers and shelves. Plushes too, ones of sea animals. A window sits above her bed, offering a view of the shoreline, but the blinds are closed due to the dark and gloomy weather.

They can waste no time in gathering up as many pillows as they can (sorry to the rest of the house!), and once they're back with as many as they could find, Kamaria lifts a proud smile to Paige. "So how do we make it? Should we use my blankets?" She wonders, grasping at the large, puffy duvet, "We can put this one on the floor, to sit on. It's real comfy." As she tugs at it, the mountain of pillows they've piled on top of it makes it very difficult to move. She gives it a heave, but finds that it barely budges. Her brows furrow determinedly and she glances over at Paige as she pulls again, sinking all of her weight back for leverage, "Help!"
what's coming is better than what is gone

Messages In This Thread
you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-08-2021, 03:48 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 04-08-2021, 06:16 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-08-2021, 07:05 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 04-12-2021, 04:00 AM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-13-2021, 02:07 AM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 04-15-2021, 01:26 AM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 04-18-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 05-02-2021, 11:52 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Paige - 05-08-2021, 02:38 PM
RE: you've got a friend in me - by Kamaria - 05-13-2021, 04:44 PM