make it through the meadow
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael
do you like walking in the rain?
when you think of love, do you think of pain?
The offer to sit is taken, a smile of gratitude given to Henry – even if they could stand for hours on end without growing exhausted from it, the idea of it was nice. It made them feel normal, like being back home with Bastien who had once been human before Ascending. Some of those habits have rubbed off on Azrael, but without the history of them being fully traditional human, there was little that they were nostalgic for.

I don’t mind.” They assure Henry with a smile, casting a glance quickly to the papers strewn about. A few things catch their eye but they don’t want to intrude, so they simply keep it all to themselves, something that they might bring up one day later. One day when emotions were better for Henry.

But the basket draws the attention, thankfully, and they can’t help but to watch Henry’s face for his reaction, their eyes bright and vibrant. “You’re welcome.” They say softly, drawing silent once Henry trudges on about his family, a sorrowful smile crossing their face in part of understanding. “My mother, too.” They agree, as if they were reading Henry’s mind.

But Azrael had the benefit of not really remembering their mother and Bastien had spent the entirety of their upbringing reminding them of her, of how much she loved them, of how proud she would have been of them and their endeavors. So when Henry begins to trudge onward about the overwhelming amount of things for him to do, Azrael is a patient listener. “I’ve found… That when I’m going to build something and it’s something really, really big, that it helps to sort of write out all the things I want to do into a list. And then I can check them off. It makes it less overwhelming.” Truly, they’re just trying to help.

Would it be possible to get an idea of the land, of what it might be to rebuild it and what all you would need to manage it? There are people who might be willing to help you manage it if you wanted to keep it.” They pause, flashing another small fanged smile to Henry. “I could help you rebuild it?
you can tell me what you see
i will choose what i believe

Messages In This Thread
make it through the meadow - by Azrael - 04-08-2021, 05:53 PM
RE: make it through the meadow - by Henry - 04-12-2021, 11:29 PM
RE: make it through the meadow - by Azrael - 04-17-2021, 06:00 AM
RE: make it through the meadow - by Henry - 04-18-2021, 07:32 PM
RE: make it through the meadow - by Azrael - 04-19-2021, 05:05 AM
RE: make it through the meadow - by Henry - 04-22-2021, 01:36 AM
RE: make it through the meadow - by Azrael - 04-25-2021, 04:55 AM
RE: make it through the meadow - by Henry - 05-07-2021, 02:13 AM
RE: make it through the meadow - by Azrael - 05-08-2021, 06:14 AM