calamity awaiting to unfold
The Voice
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want roses set on fire
And I, well I want what’s best for me
The Underground shrine had always felt special to Sam; maybe it was the journey to get there through dark, tight passages, or maybe it was the quiet, but it felt like the one place where one could truly be alone with the Voice and sure of no interruptions. Sometimes, the descent down into the damp caves felt like entering another world entirely, one where his doubts about his Goddess didn't matter so much.

He had a very specific thing in mind, actually to do with the very caves he was inside. Since he'd tried (and failed) to rescue the Prince from it's pathetic fate, the little creature hadn't left his mind. Before he tried to bring together Ascended and the rest of the world, he felt it was the right thing to do to try and make sure no 'monsters' were left behind to ruin things - while the Prince wasn't dangerous, he was hardly the representation they wanted in his current form.

That, and honestly, Sam just had a bit of a bleeding heart. He felt guilty and sorry about the whole thing.

Kneeling before the shrine as he had so many times before, hands turned upwards on his knees, he softly asked: "Could I speak to you for a moment, Mother Goddess? I have...something on my mind."
And I, I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
calamity awaiting to unfold - by Samuel - 04-09-2021, 07:33 PM
RE: calamity awaiting to unfold - by the VOICE - 04-21-2021, 03:49 PM
RE: calamity awaiting to unfold - by Samuel - 04-22-2021, 04:51 PM
RE: calamity awaiting to unfold - by the VOICE - 05-02-2021, 03:58 PM
RE: calamity awaiting to unfold - by Samuel - 05-02-2021, 05:24 PM
RE: calamity awaiting to unfold - by the VOICE - 05-07-2021, 02:17 PM
RE: calamity awaiting to unfold - by Samuel - 05-07-2021, 08:04 PM