oh what a wonderful world
For Phoebe
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
The towel is taken with a small thank you before he moves to dry off his hair and face before moving on to his arms. He steadily works towards drying off the most important parts, the ones that would be the most distracting or cause any worry. Meanwhile, he listens to what Phoebe has to say, occasionally glancing over.

”Welcome back, in that case. I hope you’ll be here to stay? Or that you haven’t been struggling in your absence, at least.” Oliver didn’t want to push and pry on why she had been away, afraid that it was a sensitive subject. People often disappeared, reappearing in entirely new areas. It was a freaky thing and could potentially be traumatizing. He didn’t want to force an answer when it wasn’t needed.

A smile and a shake of his head. ”No, no. Not today, I had some emergency products to give out. Didn’t want to keep the customer waiting... your place was one of the few I felt safe in- or who wouldn’t mind giving me some temporary shelter.” His shakes his head, realizing how much he had assumed.

”I shouldn’t be here too long- will there be any lull in the storm? If not I’ll just rough it out after warming up for a bit.”

let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair
Oliver

Messages In This Thread
oh what a wonderful world - by Oliver - 04-11-2021, 02:02 AM
RE: oh what a wonderful world - by Phoebe - 04-11-2021, 06:35 PM
RE: oh what a wonderful world - by Oliver - 04-14-2021, 02:51 PM
RE: oh what a wonderful world - by Phoebe - 04-15-2021, 04:57 PM
RE: oh what a wonderful world - by Oliver - 05-23-2021, 02:48 PM