oh what a wonderful world
For Phoebe
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe

Phoebe handed him the towel so he could dry off and wrap himself up in it. Poor think looked like a cat fresh out of the bath. Soaked, small, and thoroughly displeased. And though he smiled, she knew it was forced. No one could come in from the monsoons outside and be genuinely pleased - relieved sure, but being outside was miserable for all involved generally.

"Well, I have been away actually and just returned myself. I'm not really a good source of news I am afraid." she said as she stepped back behind the counter. There she grabbed a glass and a bottle of dark colored liquor - rum, presumably, given where they were. She couldn't remember if Oliver liked alcohol much, but a few sips at least would help him warm up much more quickly than standing and shivering alone. "What in Frey's name brings you to Torchline during Monsoon season, huh?" she said with a light laugh as she held out the glass of rum to him. "Needed a bedpartner that badly?" she teased.
i'll let you into my soul
but wipe your feet at the door

Messages In This Thread
oh what a wonderful world - by Oliver - 04-11-2021, 02:02 AM
RE: oh what a wonderful world - by Phoebe - 04-11-2021, 06:35 PM
RE: oh what a wonderful world - by Oliver - 04-14-2021, 02:51 PM
RE: oh what a wonderful world - by Phoebe - 04-15-2021, 04:57 PM
RE: oh what a wonderful world - by Oliver - 05-23-2021, 02:48 PM