is there something you want to tell me
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
even my darkness shines for you
You know what?

Ronin is doing great.

It's a feeling that has snuck up on him over the past few days; he and Remi are closer than ever, and the Mortar and Pestle is starting to come along nicely. His work is enjoyable, reminiscent almost of his role as captain in the Storm Guard. His son is thriving in Stormbreak and (it's a big and) he has been able to see his starborn daughter again.

We won't talk about the particulars of that because timelines have not yet been set in stone, but suffice to say, the Star is shining brighter than ever.

He strolls through the Celestine on what equates to a break from his work. He's on his way home to enjoy a meal with Remi, in fact, having circled through the gardens for something specific to gift to his husband when he arrives, and the rich white blooms he carries in a bit of canvas (soil and roots and all) have been carefully cultivated, with permission.

He's heard that they don't close up at night like ordinary flowers, and that their pollen is luminescent, creating beautiful patterns in the air. They will see, he supposes.
the
DARKSTAR

Table coding by Sky

Messages In This Thread
is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-11-2021, 09:25 AM