is there something you want to tell me
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
even my darkness shines for you
"In fairness, Tobi, they probably already think it's me," Ronin points out with a kind smile. "It doesn't matter what they think anyway - what matters is helping you to feel better, and you can't very well do that riding around on a cloud out in the middle of the street, can you?" A very long winded way of saying we are going to my place, and the Star won't hear another word about it. Hopefully Remi won't mind.

The alchemist isn't at home to mind, in fact, because the Mortar and Pestle's door is decorated with a sign that says gone fishin' (Ronin's design), which is code for "brb, probably with Mateo". So Ronin lets them in, guiding the nimbus inside where it can lower Tobi down safely. "Don't apologise to me," he says softly, smiling to her. "Remember when you came to the barracks when I got drunk and impaled myself? Consider this me repaying the favour. Do you want me to make some tea? Peppermint might help."
the
DARKSTAR

Table coding by Sky

Messages In This Thread
is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-11-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-11-2021, 08:25 PM