is there something you want to tell me
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
This is your heart undone, Take all the time you want
"He isn't checking his mail.." Gods please don't ask me how I know that. "..so unless he comes back...I mean, that isn't really the sort of thing you just...put into a letter, is it?" Unsure what to make of Ronin's trials and tribulations comment, the doctor sniffs, and then really sniffs, finding herself incredibly annoyed by how plugged her nose has suddenly become.

"Thank you." Tobi says in a small voice as she accepts the crackers. Instead of eating them, she just pushes the small shapes around in the package and frowns. Soon this will be her life, won't it? These pre-packaged snacks in adorable shapes? The thought makes her lip tremble. "I know that I can take care of myself while pregnant and that I will give this child a good life." Tobi replies, raising her eyes to Ronin. "But no, I don't think that means this is going to be okay." It's with a small shake of her head that she opens the package of crackers and places a single one in her mouth, chewing experimentally.
& some will try to help
But there is freedom in breaking down
October
Table by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
is there something you want to tell me - by Ronin - 04-11-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: is there something you want to tell me - by October - 04-12-2021, 09:26 PM