Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day
For Scarface
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Now I know there's no one I can trust - I used to think there was
you can tell me that I'm cutthroat but I think you've got your eyes closed
Listen, the last thing Bart remembers is fighting with his shithead old man. Rage is already right near the surface. So when Scarface gets all up in his business, throwing him Angry Eyebrows and hissing like a snake, Bart steps right up to the plate. Batter up, bitchboy.

"The fuck kinda name is Torchline? Sounds like a tourist trap for high-ballin’ assholes." Which Bart isn’t part of the population for, thus the clear discrepancy here. The man may be taller than him, but Bartholomew tilts his head up fearlessly, dark eyes stormy and daring.

Then Scarface opens his mouth a little too wide, and Bart bares his teeth. "Where’d ya get that scar? Kitchen accident?" He pantomimes a cut with his thumb, slicing it from the corner of his mockingly curled lips. "See how it feels when someone puts their nose in ya business? Was my brother’s. That’s all ya need to know, cuz it ain’t for sale and ya wouldn’t do it justice anyway." Punctuated by a disdainful glance from head to toe of the other man, brow rising as he finds Sunjata clearly lacking.
Feel the fear and swallow back the tears
let weakness disappear
BARTHOLOMEW

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day - by Bartholomew - 04-12-2021, 06:20 PM