Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day
For Scarface
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 6492
// do my worst, shoot the moon, stab the sun. got a curse, on the tip of my tongue
you go first, and i swear that i'll jump.  born to kill, tiny slice of the throat //
Truthfully, it would be funny if Sunjata wasn’t already fairly pissed off. The most he can manage is a scoff at the words that leave the stranger, until the brief flicker of amusement fades into even more frustration. He’s half tempted to bare his teeth at the shorter man, to let his shifts let loose and simply show Bart exactly how he might’ve gotten a scar or two. But then, then, all the flare and fire within him falters and fades when he shakes his head.

No, I’ve seen that jacket before.” He begins, visibly growing a bit more confused than pissed off, staring at the man now as if he might be able to see through him. There’s the similar eye color, the dark hair, the height, but that couldn’t mean anything. Surely, there was some sort of logic to all of this.

That’s my husband’s jacket. So I’ll ask again, where did you get it?” Because it was gone, along with Nate, and he’d be damned to see if someone had managed to take it off of him somehow to parade around Torchline.
a new pill, or the poison you know, let it spill && i swear that i'll go
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day - by Sunjata - 04-12-2021, 06:21 PM