Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day
For Scarface
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// do my worst, shoot the moon, stab the sun. got a curse, on the tip of my tongue
you go first, and i swear that i'll jump.  born to kill, tiny slice of the throat //
The other man moves surprisingly fast given the surprise the Attuned has given him. He also seems to react quite… Viscerally to the name Sunjata’s called him, which only seems to pinpoint the truth to it all. Perhaps logic is required here, in the fact that Sunjata’s father has arrived before. That Lusea has arrived before. Would it truly be all that surprising that Nate’s dead brother had arrived?

No, not really.

So he doesn’t move when Bart pulls the knife on him, almost daring him to try it and find out what happens. But he can’t hurt Bart. Nor does he find he wants to even if the guy’s a bit of a prick. So he waits until Bart’s dropped his collar and there’s some space between them before he can find his words. “Your brother gave me that name.” He says, surprisingly even, despite the rain and the wind that beat against them. “And Nate’s not dead. You’re in a different world. In Caido, now, and Nate’s been here for years.” He pauses, brows drawing together briefly as he tries to recall memories from his husband, though Nate’s always been quiet about it.

His shoulders loosen a bit of their tightness as he sucks down a breath and tries to find a place to start. “You, uh, you were the first one that got arrested and Nate took the fall for you. Your dad was shitty and into some shady shit that you and Nate helped out with… You spent summers in the middle of nowhere with your… Grandparents? Nate likes to cook.” They’re all stumbling out now, but an attempt to try and prove that Nate was still here.

He’s here, and he’s alive.
a new pill, or the poison you know, let it spill && i swear that i'll go
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day - by Sunjata - 04-12-2021, 06:36 PM