Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day
For Scarface
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 6492
// do my worst, shoot the moon, stab the sun. got a curse, on the tip of my tongue
you go first, and i swear that i'll jump.  born to kill, tiny slice of the throat //
There is sorrow within them both at reading the notice board posts, at seeing the handwriting from a man that means so much to the both of them, that Sunjata remains quiet after his explanation for however long it takes for Bart to speak up. And when their eyes do meet again, Sunjata feels somewhat awkward - as if he wasn’t at all what Bart had expected Nate to be married to, if he’d ever had a thought about it. But this was the current reality, and Sunjata swallows down any of those lingering worries, the ‘getting off on the wrong foot’ as it were.

There’s a crease of his gaze with the question, Sunjata wondering if he could send a letter or if it would even make it out of Torchline during the storms, and so the painful truth Sunjata can offer is that… He has to wait. It’s a truth he doesn’t want to drop, something he doesn’t want to admit when he can spy a hint of relief within the blue gaze of the other man.

He’s… Going to be back when the storms are over.”When he decides if he wants to stay with me after all the shit i’ve put him through.”Until then I don’t really know where he’s gone.” His lips flatten into a frown. “I’m… The Governor here. You can stay at the house until he comes home, if you wanted?” It’s an easy offering to give, truthfully, despite his house being a bit full given everything that’s gone on recently.

And Bart was family. That should at least count for something, right? Even if Nate couldn’t find it within him to stay.
a new pill, or the poison you know, let it spill && i swear that i'll go
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart's No Good Very Bad (Rainy) Day - by Sunjata - 04-12-2021, 06:45 PM