(O) Sing me a song
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
The worst part about this trip to the Archive is that Ronin has forgotten why he is taking a trip to the Archive. He's sure it was something important - researching the Greatwood for Remi? Books about stars for Seren? Something else? He finds himself standing among the stacks, pinching at the bridge of his nose and groaning a curse under his breath while Sugar huffs a cold chitter into his ear. He's sure she's laughing at him, and he can't even blame him.

While he's still trying to figure out what section he's in and why, he hears a drumbeat and a low conversation - naturally, his attention goes around the corner of the shelf to the owner of the voice, catching sight of a fellow dragoon that he's noticed in passing but has never spoken to.

Sugar is the one who decides to make introductions, naturally - she hears lunch and lets out a chirp that is definitely not library-sensitive, hoping to get the other soldier's attention. And to hopefully score some food as well.
one more wish for you

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
(O) Sing me a song - by Elliot - 04-12-2021, 08:40 PM
RE: (O) Sing me a song - by Ronin - 04-21-2021, 09:28 AM
RE: (O) Sing me a song - by Elliot - 04-21-2021, 08:28 PM
RE: (O) Sing me a song - by Ronin - 04-23-2021, 10:29 AM
RE: (O) Sing me a song - by Elliot - 04-28-2021, 10:26 PM
RE: (O) Sing me a song - by Ronin - 04-30-2021, 09:29 PM