(O) Sing me a song
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
Ever mercurial, Sugar straightens upon Ronin's shoulder as Gibson makes his initial appraisal of her, literally looking down her snout at him despite their (frankly hilarious) size difference. Still, the softer trill has her calming, and she coos in response, taking flight to land upon the desk that Elliot is studying at to appreciatively accept the treat. Ronin watches it all come to pass with a private smile, raising a hand to wave as he's acknowledged. Sugar, of course, doesn't budge, and now she's snuffling at the edge of the table to find Gibson again.

"You've complimented her - now you've made a friend for life," he remarks of his pale dragon, strolling forward to approach the other man and lowering his voice appropriately. "Not at all - I was quite enjoying the music you were making. Ronin - you're a fellow Dragoon, right?" He holds out his hand to shake. "Say, you wouldn't happen to know what section we are in?"
one more wish for you

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
(O) Sing me a song - by Elliot - 04-12-2021, 08:40 PM
RE: (O) Sing me a song - by Ronin - 04-21-2021, 09:28 AM
RE: (O) Sing me a song - by Elliot - 04-21-2021, 08:28 PM
RE: (O) Sing me a song - by Ronin - 04-23-2021, 10:29 AM
RE: (O) Sing me a song - by Elliot - 04-28-2021, 10:26 PM
RE: (O) Sing me a song - by Ronin - 04-30-2021, 09:29 PM