(O) Sing me a song
Elliot Young
Dragoon Soldier

Age: 29 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 15 - Int: 0
GIBSON - Mythical - Dragon (Lightning)
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630

Gibson pushes himself up, clawed paws on the edge of the desk as he looks at Sugar. He's always preferred the other dragons over their humans. Elliot is the only human he likes (and that is almost debatable in itself.) He returns her coo before bristling and dropping back to the floor. He wants to play but they're in the library and they're supposed to be quiet. He seems to be the only one who cares though.

"I think a dragon is a fine friend to have for life." He holds his hand out, scritching along the side of Gibson's head. The dragon tries to act unaffected but leans into his hand anyway. "Thank you. It's not much yet. Elliot, and yes, I am. I don't think we've formally met." He knows of him of course.. Just doesn't know him personally. Elliot takes his hand, giving it a firm shake. "History. More specifically folk lore. Which is kind of history. I'm looking for stories about dragons. What are you looking for? Maybe I can help?"

Elliot Young

When you know your heart is light
Electric is the love

Messages In This Thread
(O) Sing me a song - by Elliot - 04-12-2021, 08:40 PM
RE: (O) Sing me a song - by Ronin - 04-21-2021, 09:28 AM
RE: (O) Sing me a song - by Elliot - 04-21-2021, 08:28 PM
RE: (O) Sing me a song - by Ronin - 04-23-2021, 10:29 AM
RE: (O) Sing me a song - by Elliot - 04-28-2021, 10:26 PM
RE: (O) Sing me a song - by Ronin - 04-30-2021, 09:29 PM