[Seasonal Event] Boy Problems
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
I know I am good at something, I just haven't found it yet
Phoebe listened intently as Sam spoke, doing her absolute best to make sense of his rambling. Is this how she sounded when she got on a tangent? Oh boy she needed to work on that. Anyways, she focused on what he said, nodding here and there to show she was listening.

"Well first of all, Remi seems to be making a shortsighted call about...the physical aspects of what occurred." she said gently. She wasn't sure what she was saying was wholly true but...this man needed some uplifting words and being a touch critical of Remi's reaction might help. "How it feels physically is one thing. But there is an intensely emotional aspect to it as well, which you can obviously still feel. The gratification is different, but still equally important." she said with a small smile.

"As far as wanting him because he is the only one to have touched you before...well that is sort of a silly reason to be so attached isn't it?" she said with a grin. "What if he snores? Or maybe he chews with his mouth open. Or maybe he leaves his clothes everywhere. Or something that would really bother you. I am not saying he does, but you don't know. Just as there is more to intimacy than physical touch, there is more to consider in a person than their willingness to touch you." she said, her counselling voice coming out. It was hard not to. How many such conversations had she had with distraught women before?

"I think that would be very wise of you. Focus on getting to know him. You know, I met a man I thought was terribly handsome and wished for a little he might notice me. But the more I spoke to him, the less I liked him, and soon enough the fact that he was attractive didn't matter because I did not want him. That could easily happen with you towards Remi." she said with a an encouraging squeeze of his shoulder. "Ask him on a date. Just a date. Where you talk and...well he could eat and you could just keep him company. No touching."

He apologized and she laughed and shook her head. "Don't apologize! I am happy to help if I can. I like helping people, and Remi is my friend. I am glad to hear he has an admirer."

Messages In This Thread
[Seasonal Event] Boy Problems - by Samuel - 01-31-2019, 05:05 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Boy Problems - by Phoebe - 01-31-2019, 05:25 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Boy Problems - by Samuel - 01-31-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Boy Problems - by Phoebe - 01-31-2019, 09:01 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Boy Problems - by Samuel - 01-31-2019, 10:09 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Boy Problems - by Phoebe - 01-31-2019, 10:33 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Boy Problems - by Samuel - 01-31-2019, 10:45 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Boy Problems - by Phoebe - 01-31-2019, 11:04 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Boy Problems - by Samuel - 02-01-2019, 12:30 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Boy Problems - by Phoebe - 02-01-2019, 01:22 PM
RE: [Seasonal Event] Boy Problems - by Samuel - 02-01-2019, 03:19 PM