learn me right
Amalia!
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Seren

The girl perked up slightly at the compliment, though not so much that she would pass up the opportunity for instruction. "Thank you! That's very kind of you." With something akin to relish she hastily kicked off the boots and tossed them aside, nearly sighing with relief at feeling the ground beneath her bare feet again.

Lowering herself to the ground, Seren somewhat unsteadily tried to recreate the poses that she had struggled with; a wide stance with the shoulders twisted to the side and arms tucked behind the back, followed by a second with the feet set wide apart, palms to the earth and chin raised high. Unable to spread her feet far enough before stiff joints began to complain, she wobbled unsteadily for a second before teetering enough that she had to break the stance to catch herself.

"These... I keep losing balance," she explained rather redundantly, and threw a hopeful glance up at the other woman. There was much to admire there, from the trim silhouette to the quiet competence she had demonstrated in her exercise. Seren wished she could recall where she had seen the woman before. It seemed important, somehow.
It's written in the stars above
Exactly who we are is just enough
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
learn me right - by Seren - 04-13-2021, 09:19 PM
RE: learn me right - by Amalia - 04-14-2021, 08:05 PM
RE: learn me right - by Seren - 04-14-2021, 08:35 PM
RE: learn me right - by Amalia - 04-16-2021, 05:04 PM
RE: learn me right - by Seren - 04-16-2021, 05:27 PM