Training in our struggles we were not the only ones
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
A low Ooooh, is heard as the watching Shields exhale both in empathy with Aisha and also in admiration for the Queen’s quick, unexpected move.

In one moment, the Halovian is on the ground and in another, a spitting, angry leopard is in her place. It brings a similar feral grin back to the Wraith’s face and she revels briefly in the fact that she was able to elicit this kind of reaction. And honestly, part of her wonders why the woman had held back such a powerful shift.

Using a quick teleport to put herself behind the attacking leopard, Wessex then raises her hands and calls on their shadows - both hers and Aisha’s - and sends them towards the Attuned, grabbing for her paws, attempting to hold her in place while Wessex plays into elements of her nickname, putting on a show for their audience with puppeteering hand gestures she need not actually use.

But they don't know that.

------------------

Magic: Shadow Steal | Can control the shadows cast by fellow ascendeds (5 at a time), or other human-characters within 10ft of her. Not only can she move them, but they can also effect physical objects around her (within the natural range of the shadow, up to medium-height/weight).
Type: Dark | Rank: Mastered
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: in our struggles we were not the only ones - by Wessex - 05-26-2021, 06:42 PM