Training in our struggles we were not the only ones
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
“Oh that’s right!” Wessex chirps brightly, offering a small smile. “There was a notice about the guild restarting. I was in it with Kiada - hope that goes well for you.” Gods know there are so many new creatures to discover now, it could be quite a fun guild.

Not quite for her anymore, but there’s a gentle, floaty sort of nostalgia that comes with the MHG and she can honestly say it would be nice to see it continue - so long as they never end up hunting Ascended.

“I always enjoy Halo,” she retorts with a quick arch of her brows. “This little lady,” however, is a Halo virgin.” Flourishing her disc with a quick turn of her wrist, she offers Aisha a look at the burnished, bright disc. No sharpened edge as of  yet, but it wouldn’t be difficult to imagine it as something formidable. “She’s never met a Shield’s blade before.”

Technically neither has Wessex, but this is about the disc's adventures, not her.
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: in our struggles we were not the only ones - by Wessex - 04-18-2021, 11:39 PM