Training in our struggles we were not the only ones
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
i wanna break the rules with you
Aisha's smile did brighten when Wessex notes that she'd seen the notice. It was nice to know that people knew about them. Even if it didn't end up drawing recruits, people from around Caido would know that they were there to offer services, protecting and gathering as much as they could. "You're more than welcome to stop by anytime, we're stationed at an old inn near the center of town."

Wessex offered her a better look at the disc, how steady it was, how sharply cut, every sinew perfect. She ran a finger along the edge, not yet whetted but she could imagine it so, cutting through enemies. It was a good weapon, unique, not something she'd wielded before. Nor was it something she'd fought against. So when the queen insinuated a spar, Aisha grinned, baring the faintest points of her leopard's fangs.

Her own blade was pulled from it's sheath, golden hilt with the ornate leopard pommel, mended to fit her memories by Deimos and his incantations. The blade itself was sharpened regularly, shined and fresh for a fight. "I can't say I've ever trained with a demigod," she replied with a mischievous air. "I can show you to the training grounds if you'd like," she offered, though if the woman preferred a hastier battle she wasn't opposed to fighting in the street.
oh you, you set my soul alight
AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: in our struggles we were not the only ones - by Aisha - 04-22-2021, 03:26 PM