Training in our struggles we were not the only ones
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
It’s kind of Aisha to say Wessex can visit, even if they both know that’s unlikely. Still, she graciously accepts the offer with a small nod and muses, “I’d love to start an Explorer’s Guild someday. Learn everything about the world that was kept from me.” Shrugging a bit, as if to acknowledge that it’s still a distant dream, Wessex continues in a musing sort of way. “If it happens, maybe they could work together.”

But that’s not what they’re here for. Like the fighters they are, they can appreciate a fine weapon when it’s presented and just as the Halovian admires her discus, so too does the Grounder genuinely ooh and aah over the blade - it’s hilt and pommel (so fancy) and how well it was kept. Nodding, the Wraith silently tips her proverbial hat. Well done, woman.

Pausing only to think of what Deimos might think if he found her sparring with Aisha under his very nose, she mirrors an impishness and offers a fanged grin back. “I got some tricks up my sleeve. If you’re up for a challenge, there’s no place I’d rather spend a morning.” In the training arena. Listening to her body instead of her mind. Tussling with someone new in a no-stakes (for once) situation? Ready to be surprised?

“Lead on.”
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: in our struggles we were not the only ones - by Wessex - 04-23-2021, 12:36 AM